Atlanta Massage Therapy
I apply massage strategically. That strategy is directly influenced by your ideas and goals for the work we do together. Every session begins with a conversation about you, your body, and what you need from your time on the table.
My holistic approach will help you to:
- Reconnect with your body
- Discover and address tension before it manifests as pain
- Understand how tension in one area of your body affects pain in other areas
- Learn strategies to improve your quality of life
- Achieve true, lasting relaxation
Having an orthopedic perspective means that I can help you with:
- Neck pain, Low back pain
- Shoulder and rotator cuff pain
- Hip pain, Knee pain
- TMJ dysfunction (Jaw pain)
- Pinched nerves
- A number of different injuries and dysfunctions
Massage in the Old 4th Ward
Located in the heart of Atlanta, my massage practice is right next to the Atlanta Medical Center. The building was once a dormitory for the nursing school that was here when the hospital was Georgia Baptist.
I am convenient to Downtown Atlanta, Midtown, Old Fourth Ward, and Inman Park.
444 Highland Ave NE, Suite #334
Check My Availability/Schedule an Appointment
Click here to manage your account.
Returning clients, note that this is a new scheduling system. Just go through the "Forgot my password" procedure to set a password for the new system.
Lovelace Linares, LMT